Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I got an Award!




I must thank you for the people that choosed me for this award!!!!
I know im lazzy for these things ehmm Dream Catcher!!!! Now I claim!!!!! ^_^
I only got 2 from Dream Catcher and Doodles of the Insane but im happy for that!

Here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get nominated, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

You can find more details here

Now my 5 Blogs That Make Me Think are:

Dream Catcher: Because you catch the words very deep and transforms them in a dream for whom read !

7Confessions: You are funny! The obcession for Johnny Deep make me sm:)le !!! And the entertainment is part of your blog!!!

Insouciant Soul: I think everybody should visit him, his blog is just amazing!!! I identify a bit with his poetry

CurryEgg: Because of her simpathy, you are Miss Simpathy!!!! :D

Doodles of the Insane: Because he choosed me and because is a good writer!!!


Thank you!!!



18 comments:

Shruti said...

Hi Dear,
Congratulations...
take care

confessing7girl said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh thank u!!!!!!!!!!!
bigada!!!!!!!!!!!!!! és a primeira pessoa a me dar um award tou emocionada!!!

curryegg said...

THanks you Soul&body...
I've received this award from you. Thanks oh..
*hugs*

Dream Catcher said...

C_O_N_G_R_A_T_S

@};- he he...u deserve it as ever ...

n thanx for mentioning me...kisses..

Sharm said...

you deserve it !
congratulation !

soul&body said...

you're welcome ^_^

kaylee said...

CONGRATS:)

CM-Chap said...

HI... Congratz... u deserve it

ss said...

thank you ... I feel honoured :) ..btw saw ur previous post... vaction in portugal...sounds great..

Jeya Anand said...

hey congrats...and thank u...
and i dont think its possible to pass it again ..:D...

Rajeev said...

Congrats! :D
u deserved it!! :D

peace & love
Jeevy

Mona said...

Congratulations buddy..
Nice to know that..

Vikas said...

hey this is something new..congo for this award...


Take Care
Vikas{V}

Nanditha Prabhu said...

Congrats!

belinha said...

Ora então já temos pelo menos uma coisa em comum: eu também gostava de viver no Porto para sempre!Vivi la uns tempos e adoro a cidade...

belinha said...

...e parabéns pelo Award!!Clap!Clap!Clap!

Neo said...

hey congrats!!! well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! Parabens pelo premio!!!!
Taum ja estas em casinha?
A tua mae esta melhor?
Eu ja estou de volta e um pouca menos triste...
O teu blogue esta de facto liiiindo!
Beijinhos da tua amiga ISA