" close your eyes and realize that I am you and you are me
you will see that we are the reality "
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio (now you can do it on YouTube - 1st known video of Elvis Presley, also has Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, & Buddy Holly inside Lubbock High School http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry).
12. A bubble bath.
15. The beach.
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke with FRIENDS
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
26. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner). (For military people, that first kiss after an isolation tour that lasted for 13 months or the soldiers returning from Iraq & afghanistan whose tours got extended and lasted longer than a year.)
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
29. Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
31. Hot chocolate.
32. Road trips with friends.
33. Swinging on swings.
34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
35. Making chocolate chip cookies.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about.
38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
39. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
40. Watching the sunrise.
41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
“I know I sound like an old mom from the '50s, but the number one dating mistake you can make is sleeping with a guy too soon.”
Before you get intimate with a guy, you need to have some type of trust. Now I don’t mean trust that you’re going to get married, or that you’ll live together, or that this relationship will last forever. But you should have some trust in your biology and in the fact that you have some type of emotional connection with this person, some basic level of trust.
“Can trust happen after one dinner? Probably not.”
I think that women fantasize about who a guy is and find out the hard way. We have a lot to lose. There is only one rule about when you should sleep with somebody: when trust happens. It takes some time for people’s personalities to unfold and for the connection you make to become trustful, but there’s no rule on exactly when. But can trust happen after one dinner? I’m thinking probably not.
“Make sure to ask yourself some important questions.”
Should you really be sleeping with this man? Are you ready? Why or why not? Is he ready? Have you thought about all the things that go into a sexual relationship?
“Decide on the pace you’re comfortable with, and stick to it.”
We spend too much time trying to base our sexual needs on how to catch a guy. How about figuring out what’s right for us and finding the right male to fit in our slot?
Consider what makes you feel safe, healthy and emotionally stable when making rules for yourself, and then stick to those rules. The most damaging thing you can do to yourself as a woman is false advertising. Figure out who you are and be proud of it. I promise you that no matter what your sexual personal rule is, there’s a match out there for you.
Good luck girls =)
What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why,
I have forgotten, and what arms have lain
Under my head till morning; but the rain
Is full of ghosts tonight, that tap and sigh
Upon the glass and listen for reply,
And in my heart there stirs a quiet pain
For unremembered lads that not again
Will turn to me at midnight with a cry.
Thus in winter stands the lonely tree,
Nor knows what birds have vanished one by one,
Yet knows its boughs more silent than before:
I cannot say what loves have come and gone,
I only know that summer sang in me
A little while, that in me sings no more.