Wednesday, January 12, 2011
The Five Secrets of Life
1. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
- There is an inner voice inside of us that tell us what we want, but we must have the discipline to listen and the courage to follow.
2. LEAVE THE REGRETS
- Do not regret your failures, wish to risk more. The greatest fear at the end of life is not death or failure, but our last words will be " I wish I had"
- Remember that love is the only thing that matters most. Love is the greatest source of meaning and the source of most regreat.
If there is something you have to say, say sooner, even if you don't feel ready.
4. LIVE THE MOMENT
- All goes by so fast , see each day as a gift. Choose not to waste it . Wherever you are, really be there.
5. GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE
- The things that we take from the world have no meaning, but we remember what we left behind.
Find something that matters to you and give all your heart to it: a cause, a child, a dream...
Happiness can not be sought, it is a byproduct of serving.