Friday, January 25, 2008

sweet dreams

Sweet dreams are made of these.
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas.
Everybody's looking for something.

(Chorus: Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to get used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.)

I wanna use you and abuse you.
I wanna know what's inside you.
(Whispering and Moaning: Hold your head up, movin' on.
Keep your head up, movin' on.)

Movin' on!


I'm gonna use you and abuse you.
I'm gonna know what's inside.
Gonna use you and abuse you.
I'm gonna know what's inside you.

Eurythmics Lyric - Sweet Dreams

7 comments:

Amandeep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amandeep said...

sorry for that!

Man I love this Song my MM..one of ma favs!

lety said...

ola,sou a leticia e venho por este meio pedir que num instante de uma olhadinha pelo meu blog,obrigada!!!!agradeço a colaboraçao.

Anonymous said...

It's not a marilyn manson's song but Eurythmics' ;)

Marghy said...

I lpove this song ;o)
I agree of what you said in your post, real dreamers are who really believe in dreams, till the death, and try to realize them. Sad know when some people doesnt have a dream!
The dreams are our blood, every dream of every human being is a hope for everyone. Dream, people, DREAM! Cuase without dreams this life will be dead.
Tvbene amore ;o)
Marghy

merike said...

I remember this one, I am sooo old. It was very good, the Eurythmics one.. Are you really from Madeira? I love Funchal, have been there so many times I lost count. I visit my father's grave every time I go. Takes 5 hours to fly from Helsinki. Soon going to Lisbôa. Wish I could make a blog like yours, technically:-) We olds are not very clever with computers:-) Have fun!
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Amaya said...

Well said.